Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
EasyGluco Control Solution - High
Our Price: $3.78
You Save: 31%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # UBG2CSH
The EasyGluco Control Solution is used to determine that your meter and test strips are working properly. The control solution is a colorless liquid containing an assayed glucose. EasyGluco Control Solution falls into 3 types: High, Normal, and Low. The EasyGluco Control Solution High is for those who suffer from high blood sugar (range 200-350mg/dL). The control solution test is performed the exact same way as you would perform the blood glucose test, substituting control solution for the drop of blood. Upon testing the control solution, the result should fall within the range stated on the vial to reflect the accuracy of the EasyGluco System. The 3.5 mm bottle allows for 200+ tests.
Use the Control Solution:
- To ensure that your meter and test strips are working properly.
- When you suspect that your meter or test strips aren't working properly.
- To check that you are following the correct testing procedure.
- To prepare for your initial blood glucose test.
- When you open and begin to use a new vial of test strips.
- When you think your test results aren't accurate or consistent with how you feel.
- After your meter has been dropped, damaged, or exposed to liquids.
- EasyGluco Control Solution Level High
- Check the expiration date on the vial. DO NOT USE if it is expired
- The EasyGluco Control Solution should be stored at room temperature below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). DO NOT refrigerate
- Shake the control solution before use
- Wipe off the vial tip and reseal tightly after each use
Manufactured by US Diagnostics
Write a review | No reviews for this product.