Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
Bayer Breeze 2 Glucose Meter kit
Our Price: $9.99
You Save: 79%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # 193144001
The Bayer BREEZE 2 glucose meter conveniently uses a pre-loaded 10 strip disc to make testing blood glucose levels easy for people of all ages. The breeze 2 glucose meter requires no coding to ensure accurate test results and its pre-loaded test strip discs eliminate the need to handle small individual test strips. Receive fast test results and view past data in 14 day averages thanks to the meters 420 value downloadable memory. Small required blood samples (1 ĶL) and alternate site testing reduce the main associated with daily diabetic testing. Automatic error detection and auto calibration reduces user error and ensures accurate test results.
Ascensia Breeze 2 Glucose Meter Features:
- Small Blood Samples: The Breeze 2 meterís small required blood sample (1 ĶL) makes testing your blood glucose simple and virtually painless.
- Capillary Action: Bayer Breeze 2 test strips use an advanced capillary action system that ďpullsĒ blood onto the test strip for easy blood application and less wasted test strips.
- Alternate Site Testing: Eliminate the pain associated with testing on the same site each time. Alternative test sites include: forearm, palm, abdomen, and thigh.
- No Coding: The Breeze 2 diabetic monitor uses auto calibration to save time and reduce user error. Simply place a new test strip disc into the meter and it will auto calibrate itself for all ten test strips. Perfect for people who need to frequently check their blood glucose levels. Auto calibration reduces user error, ensures accurate test results, and is designed for users of all ages.
- Downloadable Test Results: View past test results using the Breeze 2 glucose meterís 420 value memory. View 14 day averages to closely monitor your diabetes. Supports Diabetes Management Software for advanced data management options.
- Fast Accurate Results: Receive test results in as little as 5 seconds and ensure accurate test results with automatic error detection, underfill detection, and automatic calibration. The underfill detection ensures you are using enough blood for a successful test. Put an end to wasted test strips and unreliable test results.
- Easy to Use: The convenient 10 strip discs eliminate the need to handle small individual test strips. The glucose meterís large easy to use display and single function buttons make testing quick and easy for people of all ages. To use the meter simply place the test strip disc into the meter, pull the blue end tab to expose the test strip, apply blood and wait for the test results. Itís that simple!
- Recommended for Arthritis Patients: The Ascensia Breeze 2 glucose monitoring system earned the Ease of Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation in both the United States and Canada.
- Bayer/Ascensia Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Meter
- Bayer/Ascensia Breeze 2 Glucose 10-Test Disc (10 Breeze 2 Test Strips)
- Bayer / Ascensia Breeze 2 Normal Control
- Bayer / Ascensia Microlet Adjustable Lancing Device with 10 lancets and an adjustable end cap for alternate site testing.
- Bayer Breeze 2 User Manual & Quick Reference Guide
- The Bayer Clinilog Log Book to keep track of your test results.
- Convenient Carrying Case
- Manufactures warranty information
Notes & Specifications:
- Manufactured by Bayer Diabetes Care
Manufactured by Bayer Products
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured negative reviews:
Bayer sent me my free Breeze 2 meter today. PROS: Free,10 strip Disc, lancet device, 10 lancets included; convenience of not having to put a test strip in each time; easy to draw up the blood; loud, easy to read CONS: VERY big compared to my OneTouch Delica or my ReliOn meter. This meter is the size of a large computer mouse. I didn't go with the Accu-chek because it was big... this is as big; Meter is very hard to slide into the net pocket in the pouch (Takes 2 hands and I don't have arthritis). When you add the testing and insulin supplies, there is NO place for the Humalog. With my OneTouch pouch, everything fit nicely and there was a sleeve outside for my Humalog; My ReliOn and OneTouch both agree with each other (210)... the Bayer Breeze 2 is WAY off from them (181, using the same blood sample)... So how reliable can it be? On scale of 1-10, I would give the Breeze 2 Monitor a 4. My very inexpensive ReliOn Ultima beats it!! ReliOn Ultima is backlit, small, and accurate