Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
Bayer Contour USB Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Our Price: $8.99
You Save: 90%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # 169739301
Introducing Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB Meter, the first blood glucose meter with plug & play diabetes management software. Discover a unique testing experience with Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB meter, just insert a test strip and plug into a whole new world of diabetes management which helps you transform knowledge into meaningful insights. Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB Meter makes it easy for you to access the knowledge you need to share with your healthcare professional in order to modify your routine and better manage your diabetes. With Bayer’s CONTOUR USB METER, Plug In. Know More. Take Action.
Bayer Contour USB Meter Features:
- Easy to Read Display: The clear bright color display allows you to see more at a glance.
- AutoLog Technology: for intuitive marking of pre meal and post meal test results
- Built-in USB connection: Allows you to instantly access test patterns and trends
- Large Memory: Storage capacity for 2,000 results on the meter
- Ultra Fast: Get fast accurate results in only 5 seconds.
- Tiny Blood Sample: Requires only 0.6 microleters of blood.
- No Coding Required: With No Coding™ technology you won't have to look for the code that matches making the process faster and easier.
- Comes with Bayer’s GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE diabetes management software
- Contour.USB blood glucose meter
- Normal control strips
- Meter quick reference guide
- Meter use guide
- Wall charger
- USB extension cable
- Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® Deluxe Quick start guide
- Bayer's MICROLET®2 lancing device, alternative site endcap, adjustable endcap, and 25 colored lancets
- Bayer's CLINILOG® Logbook
- Carrying case
- Uses Bayer's CONTOUR® Test Strips.
Manufactured by Bayer Products
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
What a very nice meter, no coding needed. I was suprised and pleased to see that is has a color screen, very easy to read. Also a lighted test strip port. There is a wall charger and the ability to just plug into a usb port on a computer to charge. All and all a great meter.