The Clever Choice Auto-Code Voice glucose meter requires no coding and speaks the test results to you in English or Spanish. Perfect for individuals with poor eyesight. The Auto-Code Voice diabetic monitor requires small blood samples (0.7 microliters) and features alternate site testing. Download the test results right onto your home computer for advanced data management. The 450 value memory displays glucose test results in 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 days averages. Receive accurate test results in as little as 7 seconds.
Clever Choice Auto-Code Voice Glucose Meter Features:
- No Coding: Automatic calibration reduces user error and ensures accurate test results.
- Alternate Site Testing: Reduce the pain associated with repetitive glucose testing. Alternate test sites include: palm, forearm, upper body, calf, or thigh. Perfect for individuals who need to frequently check their blood glucose levels.
- 450 Value Memory: The large memory capacity display test results in date and time format. Store 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 day test averages. Download the results to your home computer for advanced data management. Ketone warnings (above 240mg/dl) help you manage your daily diabetes care.
- Speaks Test Results: The Auto-Code Glucose Monitor speaks test results to you in English or Spanish. Perfect for people with bad eyesight.
- Small Blood Samples: The Clever Chek Auto-Code Glucose Meter only requires 0.7 microliters of blood for virtually painless testing.
- Clever Choice Auto-Code Voice Blood Glucose Meter
- 10 Lancets
- Sporty Carrying Case
- Users Manual
- First Time Users Guide
- Daily Log Book
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Two 1.5V AAA batteries
- Free Software Download
- Use with Clever Choice Auto-Code Voice Glucose Test Strips
- Manufactured by Simple Diagnostics
Manufactured by Simple Diagnostics
Write a review | No reviews for this product.