FREE Accu-Chek Aviva Meter Kit with Purchase of 200 Strips
Our Price: $58.99
Item # combo63
The Accu-Chek Aviva glucose test strips give you accurate and easy test results the first time. Their wide mouth dosing allows you to easily apply the required blood sample to the test strip. Aviva glucose test strips feature alternate testing sites and automatic expiration checks. The advanced electrode testing gives you the assurance of accurate test results each time. The Accu-Chek Aviva diabetes test strips give you fast and accurate 5 second results.
The Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Sample: Aviva strips only require a very small blood sample (0.6 microliter of blood) to make blood glucose testing easier and less painful
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Aviva wide mouth test strips allow you to fill the test strip on the very first try, avoiding painful retesting. The larger size makes it convenient for people of all ages to handle the test strips and place them into the meter. The Aviva test strips make blood application a breeze by quickly attracting and absorbing blood samples. In a recent study 97% of testers filled the strip correctly on their very first try! The ACCU-CHEK Aviva system allows double dosing, so you can apply more blood if needed, and waste less strips.
- Confident Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips have eight electrodes atop each strip. The electrodes work with the meter technology to detect and prevent unreliable test results.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Accu-Check AVIVA diabetes test strips can be used on alternative testing sites like the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf, as well as the fingertip. Avoid the pain associated with having to use the same test site each time.
- Automatic expiration check: The meter will not allow you to test samples using an expired test strip or a damaged test strip
- Benefits Arthritis Users: The ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips and ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device are part of the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.4 In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily
- Easy to Use: Simply place a test strip into the ACCU-CHEK Aviva glucose meter, place a drop of blood in the yellow window and wait for your results!
- Easy Handling: The ACCU-CHEK Advantage Kit is small (3.3"H x 2.2"W x .8"D; 1.8 oz with battery) and lightweight with convenient rubber grips to prevent slipping during testing.
- Least Painful Lancing Device: The comfort dial offers 11 different depth settings to match any skin type during testing. The device won't tear your skin by wiggling from side to side.
- Small Blood Sample: Aviva blood glucose meters only require 0.6 micro liters of blood.
- Alternate test sites: Avoid painful testing in the same areas each time. Give sensitive fingers a break and test from your palm, forearm, upper arm, calf, thigh, or finger. It's completely up to you...
- 500 Value Memory: Review past test results right from your glucose meter! The Aviva meter's extensive memory capacity allows you to store test results along with dates and times. Review your one week, two week, and monthly averages.
- Accurate Testing: Test over 150 quality test points to ensure accurate test results every time!
- Easy to Use: You will be receiving accurate test results in 5 seconds with only two simple steps. Aviva meters feature simple calibration. Simply snap in your code chip.
- Test Reminders: The Aviva glucose meters is programmable to set four individual alarm times to remind you to test throughout the day. The alarms are audible so you will never miss a test.
- 200 Accu-Chek Aviva Diabetic Test Strips
- FREE Accu-Chek Aviva Glucose Meter
Notes & Specifications:
- Accu-Check Aviva Test Strips are designed to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose Meter
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money.
- Package includes 200 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood
Expiration Date is 12+ Months Guaranteed!
Write a review | No reviews for this product.