Freestyle Lite Test Strips - 100 ct.
Our Price: $92.98
Item # 9907370827
Freestyle Lite Test Strips, you can test anywhere with less pain and less time! No Coding Technology makes
Freestyle Lite Stripsmore accurate and less confusing than many other brands available today. The world's smallest sample size of just 0.3 microliters is all the meter needs to get accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support alternate site testing, so you can test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf. The meter's Coulometry system means that it is unaffected by many of the factors that can make testing problematic.
One of the most important factors for most diabetics when it comes to testing adherence is their comfort with the process. While having to collect a blood sample will always have some small amount of discomfort associated with it, the less blood you have to take to get an accurate sample, the less painful it will be to get it. Taking samples from multiple sites not only makes it less uncomfortable to get the tiny amount of blood needed; it also means that there won't be as great a development of scar tissue or calluses, which can become a problem for individuals to test only on the fingers.
Free Style Lite Test Strips Features:
- No Coding Required: This makes it easier and more convenient to begin testing. Coding meters is a time-consuming and frustrating process, as any diabetic knows; without having to code your meter, you're on your way to accurate testing much more quickly.
- Alternate Site Testing: : You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only. Hypoglycemia unawareness is when a patient feels few or no symptoms of initial low blood-glucose levels. This is especially common in those who frequently have such episodes, as the repetition can dull sensitivity to the signs.
- World's Smallest Sample Size: : A small sample size of just 0.3 microliters of blood is all that is required. Some other meters require samples of 1.0 or even 1.5 microliters more than triple what the FreeStyle Lite requires.
- Coulometry Measurement: : Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. Coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- 5 Second Test Results: : Accurate blood glucose results are available in merely 5 seconds. When you aren't sure what your blood-glucose levels are, time is frequently of the essence, and a few seconds faster can mean a much better outcome for an acute problem whether hyperglycemic or hypoglycemic.
- 100 FreeStyle Lite Glucose Test Strips
- For use with FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter
- For in vitro diagnostic use. .
- For self-testing. .
- Do not refrigerate or freeze. .
- Store at room temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius). .
- Do not use if box seal is broken or missing. .
Expiration Date is 12+ Months Guaranteed!
Manufactured by FreeStyle / Abbott Products
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Being on medicare and having supplemental insurance both have their own regulations that i don't agree with.I prefer the Freestyle Lite method over the newly mandated One Touch Ultra 2.I have found fellow diabetics that agree that the Ultra2 has higher readings than the Freestyle Lite. Also Freestyle requires a much smaller drop of blood. I do not like being forced away from a trusted system such as Freestyle. MEDCO (Express Scripts) has circulated that the only meter to be used is the Ultra 2. They claim that the reason is that at a visit to your diabetic doctor the unit can be downloaded to confirm your test numbers. i test four times a day via Doctors orders. I use Freestyle now as a backup to compare my numbers and find a rather large difference a few times in a monthly period. My diabetic experts say choose only one meter.
These test strips are easy to use in the FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter. Ordering in the larger quantity also saves money. I ordered these and received them within a week, fast and in good condition. These are also dated into the future for expiration so they will be good to use. Mine came in two 50 count boxes instead of the one 100 count box. I like that so the container fits into my pouch for the diabetic supplies. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to save a little change for another day. I've never used another testing strip so I can't compare these to others. I do know that these are quite easy to use in the meter and readings are quick.
Have ordered from Total Diabetes Supply three times and product
has been received within the 5 days stated. They are shipped from Florida.
Product has preformed as needed and the price is some cheaper than the local venders when the order is over $99.00.
Would like to see an office in Texas or neighboring state to lower the shipping time.
There are occasions that cannot be scheduled on a monthly cycle without
having to pay extra shipping for over night service.
I ordered diabetic test strips that I have been purchasing through my insurance company. Since the strips are now an over the counter purchase, the insurance will not pay for them. The strips are just too expensive in the stores where I reside. I purchased the same, exact strips from this company at a much, much lower cost. I was happily surprised of how quickly they mailed my order and the time I received them. I will be using this company from now on for purchasing my test strips.
I love the Freestyle Lite Test Strips, the lancet device and glucometer. I've used Freestyle for years. It has been such a hassle trying to get Medicare to pay for my Freestyle supplies that I opted to purchase them on my own. Yes, it can get somewhat expensive, but the quickness and the small amount of blood needed for testing, makes the investment worthwhile compared to a lot of other testers and strips. This company provides excellent service in meeting my needs for supplies.
I've been a steady costumer of yours for years,and I'm very pleased with your product Freestyle light glucose strips.The only drawbackis the 2 day delivery for wich I pay extra never works!All in all very happy with your product and service! A question,my pharmacist informed me the other day the Freestyle had recalled all their strips.Are yours safe? Please let me know before I place my order.Thank you,Annemarie Thomas
Concerned about number of error strips and the disparity between True Track strips. Know that methodology must vary .
The strips are very costly with no replacement in place for the bad strips.
Realize there are instances for errors to be made.
The design is appears to be simple.
Technology is becoming more user friendly and that is remarkable.
The freestyle lite is a great accurate test strip. Im use to paying close to a dollar a strip at the pharmacy. This is a huge savings and ectually had a expiration date farther ahead then the batch i just purchased in store. So but with confidence. And they were the butterfly freestyle and not a resale of the old brand under the new style.
This is the 4th time I've ordered from Total Diabetes Supply. Test strips are no longer covered by my insurance, they are extremely expensive at the local drug store. Your price is almost 1/2 off the retail price. Delivery is fast and the expiration dates have been a year or more in the future. I will definitely order from this site again.
Received the package fairly quickly within a week and at a decent price.
Was happy about it. However, out of the 2 boxes, one box was open, I think it might have happened during shipping. Thankfully there is another small box inside to protect. I think the packaging needs to be better to protect the test strips.