Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
Minimed Paradigm Real-Time Revel 523 Insulin Pump
Our Price: $5,600.00
You Save: 25%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # REVEL523
The MiniMed Paradigm® REAL-Time Revel System combines continuous glucose monitoring with an insulin pump. The MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time Revel System allows people with diabetes the ability to see their glucose patterns and gives them the tools to react quickly.
A wireless transmitter sends information from a glucose sensor to the glucose monitor for readings every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day. Users specify the amount of insulin they want the pump to deliver based on the readings and their meals.
Minimed Paradigm Real-Time Revel 523 Pump Features:
- Inserts under the skin in a virtually painless process
- Measures current glucose levels every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day
- Fingersticks are required to calibrate the glucose sensor and before making treatment decisions
- 60% of lows may be missed by fingerstick testing1
- Glucose readings updated every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day
- Increases glycemic awareness and promotes proactive control
- Trend arrows show the direction and rate of glucose level changes, enabling preventative action
- Enables users to address even brief fluctuations in glucose levels. This can impact the development of long-term diabetes complications, such as eye, nerve, kidney and heart disease4,5
- Trend graphs reveal the effects of diet, exercise, insulin, and medication on glucose levels
- Works with CareLink® Software for online data management and retrospective analysis
- With the use of predictive alerts, hypoglycemic event detection improved by 36% compared to the low glucose alert alone 6-8
- Warn of low and high glucose levels that fingersticks or A1C testing alone may not reveal9
- Result in significant reduction in duration of hypoglycemic events
- Easy-to-use menu navigation
- Millions of safety checks for safe, reliable use
- Downloadable continuous glucose trend histories from the user's pump onto a computer
- Insights can help fine-tune basal rates and other settings for efficient therapy optimization1-3
- Calculates required insulin dose for meals and hyperglycemic corrections
- Uses personal settings, blood glucose reading, carbohydrate reading, and active insulin inside the body to suggest a bolus amount
- Reduces math errors, improves dosage accuracy, and avoids hypoglycemia after meals10
- Worn on belt, or under clothing
- Tiny and discreet
- Easy and painless glucose sensor insertion
- Choose from Blue, Pink, Clear, Purple or Smoke
REAL Insights With Glucose Sensors
REAL-Time Trend Information
BOLUS Wizard® Calculator
5 Stylish Colors!
- Glucose sensor
- MiniMed Paradigm 523 insulin pump
- MiniMed Paradigm infusion sets
- CareLink® Software
- Manufactured by Medtronic Minimed
Our Insulin Pumps require a Physician's Order Prior to Shipment. If you would like to order an Insulin Pump from us please fax a prescription to (800) 931-1915.
Manufactured by Medtronic Minimed Products
Write a review | No reviews for this product.