Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
Monoject Ultra Comfort Insulin Syringe - 29G 3/10cc 1/2" - BX 100
Our Price: $14.89
You Save: 26%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # 8881600145
Kendall Healthcare's Monoject Ultra Comfort 29g 3/10cc syringe has a 12.7mm (1/2") needle and is an insulin syringe that lives up to its name and is practically the utmost in comfort being practically pain-free, especially if you need to administer several injections per day. As with the other Monoject Ultra Comfort syringes, this syringe was designed and engineered primarily with comfort, safety and accuracy in mind, being made from surgical grade electro-polished stainless steel, incorporating state-of-the-art needle point geometry to maximize comfort, with each syringe being wrapped individually to provide maximum protection and to guarantee the sterility of the fluid path. The comfort of the injection is enhanced with a coating of superior grade lubricant and a bonding of epoxy to provide additional strength and comfort. Safety is emphasized throughout, with the orange sheath color-coded to match the designation of U-100 insulin to avoid use of the wrong insulin type, and the needle is permanently attached so as to minimize insulin waste. Accuracy is assured through graduations that are precisely printed and clear with large bold numbers making them much easier to read and therefore measure.
Kendall Healthcare's Monoject Ultra Comfort 29 Gauge 3/10cc syringe features:
- 29 gauge 3/10cc - 30 units or less of U-100 insulin
- 12.7mm (1/2") needle
- Single step peel away packaging opens quickly and easily for aseptic handling
- Individually wrapped for sterility
- Non-pyrogenic (does not produce heat), non-toxic, latex-free
- Low dead space means more accurate dosage with minimal waste of insulin
- Permanently attached needle also keeps insulin waste to a minimum
- Large, bold numbers provide clear, easy to read markings allowing for accurate measurement of medication
- Sheath is orange to ensure correct match with insulin type U-100
- Flat plunger-tip lines up with scale markings
- Precise graduations with large, bold numbers, making markings clear and easy to read
- Needle is permanently attached resulting in minimal insulin waste
- Orange sheath - matches U-100 insulin
- More comfort provided by superior grade lubricant
- Made from surgical grade stainless steel that has been electro-polished using state-of-the-art needle point geometry and strengthened through epoxy bonding
- 100 single-use syringes
- Manufactured by Kendall Healthcare
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes from these states, we must confirm your prescription. We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can either fax your prescription 800-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. You can either fax your prescription to (800) 931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufactured by Mono-Ject Products
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Good price. Clear markings. Individually wrapped. My preferred syringe.