Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
Monoject Ultra Comfort Insulin Syringe Short Needle - 30G 3/10cc 5/16" - BX 100
Our Price: $14.89
You Save: 26%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # 8881609800
Kendall Healthcare's Monoject Ultra Comfort 30 Gauge 3/10cc Insulin Syringe has a short (8mm, or 5/16") needle that is used to inject U-100 insulin in doses of 30 units or less. If higher dosages are required, you should either pick up a larger capacity syringe or administer more than one dose. This syringe is non-pyrogenic (does not produce heat), non-toxic and latex-free. The needle is permanently attached to reduce insulin waste to a minimum and its shorter, thinner engineering is designed for extra comfort, which is heightened by the material used in its manufacture - high grade surgical stainless steel, electro-polished and created through the use of state-of-the-art needle point geometry. These syringes provide virtually pain-free injections thanks to the use of superior grade lubricant coating, and epoxy bonding, which strengthens the syringe. Bolder markings are easy to read and make measuring the medication easier and more accurate while allowing for more accurate alignment of the flat plunger-tip. The syringes are individually wrapped to guarantee maximum protection and sterility, while the orange sheath matches up with the U-100 insulin for added safety.
Kendall Healthcare's Monoject Ultra Comfort 30 Gauge 3/10cc syringe features:
- 30 gauge 3/10cc - 30 units or less of U-100 insulin
- Short 8mm (5/16"), thin needle
- Non-pyrogenic (does not produce heat), non-toxic, latex-free
- Sterility of fluid pathway protected by syringe tip caps
- Individual wrapping guarantees sterility
- Peel away packaging opens easily in one step for aseptic handling
- Dosage more accurate and insulin waste minimal thanks to low dead space
- Needle is permanently attached also minimizing insulin waste
- Bolder markings and precise graduations allow flat plunger-tip to be aligned for accurate medication measurement
- Orange-colored sheath matches U-100 insulin type
- More comfort provided by superior grade lubricant
- 100 single-use syringes
- Consult your healthcare professional before switching to shorter needles
- Manufactured by Kendall Healthcare
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes from these states, we must confirm your prescription. We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can either fax your prescription 800-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. You can either fax your prescription to (800) 931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Manufactured by Mono-Ject Products
Write a review | No reviews for this product.