Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Abbott Nutrition I-Valex-1 Amino Acid-modified Infant Formula with Iron 14.1 oz Can, Institutional
I-Valex-1 is a leucine-free formula for the nutrition support of infants and toddlers with a proven disorder of leucine catabolism. Not for parenteral use. For oral or tube feeding. Use under medical supervision.
- Leucine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Isoleucine and valine to help prevent deficiency of these amino acids.
- L-carnitine (900mg/100g) to help supply amount normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin and to help excrete toxic metabolites.
- Glycine (1000mg/100g) to bind with acyl groups and help enhance their excretion in a nontoxic form.
- Approximately 40% of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- 6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- Abbott Nutrition I-Valex-1 Amino Acid-modified Infant Formula with Iron- One 14.1 oz Can of Powder each
Brand: Abbott Nutrition
The Following product has been added to your cart