Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
The Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 100 test strips give you accurate and easy test results the first time. Their wide mouth dosing allows you to easily apply the required blood sample to the test strip. Aviva glucose test strips feature alternate testing sites and automatic expiration checks. The advanced electrode testing gives you the assurance of accurate test results each time. The Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 100 test strips give you fast and accurate 5 second results.
Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Sample: Accu-Chek blood glucose strips only require a very small blood sample (0.6 microliter of blood) to make testing easier and less painful.
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Accu-Chek blood glucose strips allow you to fill the test strip on the very first try, avoiding painful retesting. The larger size makes it convenient for people of all ages to handle the test strips and place them into the meter. The Aviva test strips make blood application a breeze by quickly attracting and absorbing blood samples. In a recent study 97% of testers filled the strip correctly on their very first try! The ACCU-CHEK Aviva system allows double dosing, so you can apply more blood if needed, and waste less strips.
- Confident Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek blood glucose strips have eight electrodes atop each strip. The electrodes work with the meter technology to detect and prevent unreliable test results.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 100 test strips can be used on alternative testing sites like the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf, as well as the fingertip. Avoid the pain associated with having to use the same test site each time.
- Automatic expiration check: The meter will not allow you to test samples using an expired test strip or a damaged test strip
- Benefits Arthritis Users: The Accu-Chek blood glucose strips and Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device are part of the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.4 In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily
- Easy to Use: Simply place a test strip into the ACCU-CHEK Aviva glucose meter, place a drop of blood in the yellow window and wait for your results!
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 100 test strips
Notes & Specifications:
- Accu-Check Aviva Test Strips are designed to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Glucose Meter
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money.
- Package includes 100 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood
Best Expiration Date Guaranteed!
Brand: Accu Chek
Category: Glucose Test Strips
The Following product has been added to your cart