The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips give you accurate and easy test results the first time. Their wide mouth dosing allows you to easily apply the required blood sample to the test strip. Aviva glucose test strips feature alternate testing sites and automatic expiration checks. The advanced electrode testing gives you the assurance of accurate test results each time. The Accu-Chek Aviva diabetes test strips give you fast and accurate 5 second results.
There are multiple choices that diabetics can make when it comes to at-home care. One of the most important choices is their blood-glucose meter system. A major factor in treatment adherence is the patient's comfort and familiarity with the treatments they're giving themselves. Because the Accu-Chek Aviva requires a very small sample size, it is less painful than some other systems, which makes it easier for patients to commit to testing with the frequency that they should. It also means that a variety of testing sites are an option for patients no longer constrained to only pricking the fingers for blood samples, which can be onerous and painful, patients can pick an easier spot and get the results they need.
The Accu-Chek aviva system also has safeguards in place to prevent waste and to keep accuracy high; the meter automatically checks to make sure that the strips being used aren't expired or damaged, which can cause inaccurate readings resulting in a need to re-test as well as the other risks, such as improper medication dosages and other problems. The system is a great one particularly for newly diagnosed diabetics, or those who have previously found their testing systems difficult to work with. Everything about the Accu-Chek Aviva system is intended to simplify the testing process. From the easy-to-use wide-mouth test strips to the device, the system makes it easy and almost painless to test blood-glucose levels regularly, which is important for diabetics to maintain their health and wellness.
The Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Sample:Aviva strips only require a very small blood sample (0.6 microliter of blood) to make blood glucose testing easier and less painful
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Aviva wide mouth test strips allow you to fill the test strip on the very first try, avoiding painful retesting. The larger size makes it convenient for people of all ages to handle the test strips and place them into the meter. The Aviva test strips make blood application a breeze by quickly attracting and absorbing blood samples. In a recent study 97% of testers filled the strip correctly on their very first try! The Accu-Chek Aviva system allows double dosing, so you can apply more blood if needed, and waste less strips.
- Confident Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips have eight electrodes atop each strip. The electrodes work with the meter technology to detect and prevent unreliable test results.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Accu-Check AVIVA diabetes test strips can be used on alternative testing sites like the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf, as well as the fingertip. Avoid the pain associated with having to use the same test site each time.
- Automatic expiration check: The meter will not allow you to test samples using an expired test strip or a damaged test strip, preventing potential errors in results that could be dangerous.
- Benefits Arthritis Users: The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips and Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device are part of the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.4 In independent lab testing, the Accu-Chek Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily
- Easy to Use: Simply place a test strip into the Accu-Chek Aviva glucose meter, place a drop of blood in the yellow window and wait for your results!
- 50 count package is ideal for patients who need a small amount of strips whether because of less frequent testing needs or other factors.
- 50 Accu-Chek Aviva Diabetic Test Strips
Notes & Specifications:
- Accu-Check Aviva Test Strips are designed to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Glucose Meter
- Package includes 50 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood
Best Expiration Date Guaranteed!
Brand: Accu Chek
Category: Glucose Test Strips
The Following product has been added to your cart