Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Accu-Chek Compact Plus Glucose Meter Features:
- Fast Results: The Compact Plus Glucose meter is capable of providing accurate test results in 5 seconds.
- Comfortable, Painless Testing: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus Diabetic Monitors offer alternate testing sites including: palm, forearm, upper arm, calf, thigh, or fingertip. In addition the Softclix Plus lancing device offers the least-painful lancing technology, with 11 customizable depth settings to match your skin type. Use different setting depending on your skin type and test area. Individuals with sensitive skin will greatly benefit from this new lancing technology. The Compact Plus Glucose Meter only requires 1.5 microliters of blood for painless testing.
- No Coding: The Compact Plus Glucose Meter has automatic calibration. Simply load a new test strip drum into the meter and the diabetic monitor will do the rest!
- No Strip Handling: The pre-loaded 17 strip test drums eliminate the need to fumble with individual test strips.
- Save Results: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter features a downloadable 500-value memory with time and date. View your 7, 14, and 30 day test result averages (including high/low results). Manage your data with the Accu-Chek Compass software or enroll in the Diabetes Assistant Program. Simply download the results to your PC to benefit from these programs.
- Easy to Use: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus glucose monitors are all about convenience for you. The large glow in the dark display makes testing in low light environments perfect for individuals of all ages. Use The Softclix lancing device attached to the system for easy carrying and one hand operation or detach it for alternate site testing. The comfortable non-slip design and one touch testing makes handling and using the meter a breeze. Easy to read view finder lets you know how many test strips remain in the drum.
- Great for Arthritis Patients: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus drum of 17 preloaded test strips has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. In independent lab testing, the Accu-Chek Compact Plus test strip drum was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily.
Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips Features:
- Automatic Testing: Accu-Chek Compact test strips automatically load new test strips and discard used test strips. The unique drum automatically replaces a used test strip with a new one eliminating the need to handle small test strips every time you use the meter. A convenient window on the back of the meter lets you know exactly how many test strips remain in the drum. This equates to less wasted diabetic test strips and faster testing. All coding is done automatically when you place a new drum into the meter.
- Small Blood Samples: These test strips only require 1.5 micro liters of blood making daily testing less painful.
- Alternate Test Sites: Accu-Chek compact test strips allow you to use test sites other than your finger tip. Alternate test site include: palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh and calf. No more painful testing in the same spot every time.
- Fast Accurate Test Results: The Accu-Chek Compact test strips offer results in as little as 8 seconds. The convenient pre loaded drums mean no more struggling with individual test strips.
- 1 Accu-Chek Compact Plus Glucose Meter
- 51 Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips
Best Expiration Date Guaranteed!
Brand: Accu Chek
Category: Glucose Meter Kits
The Following product has been added to your cart
Accu-Chek Compact Plus Glucose Meter Features: Fast Results: The Compact Plus Glucose meter is capable of providing accurate ...
Accu-Chek Compact Plus Diabetes Monitoring Kit Combo (Meter Kit and Compact Test Strips 51ct.)
Rated: 4 / 5 based on 1 customer reviews