Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Diabetic testing has never been easier with the Accu-Chek Compact Plus Glucose Meter. The convenient pre-loaded test strip drums eliminate the need to handle small test strips. The softclix detachable lancing device has 11 custom depth settings, uses painless lancing technology, and offers alternate test sites including: palm, forearm, upper arm, calf, thigh, or fingertip. The bright display, one touch testing, small required blood sample, and auto calibration makes testing easy for people of all ages.
Accu-Chek Compact Plus Glucose Meter Features:
- Fast Results: The Compact Plus Glucose meter is capable of providing accurate test results in 5 seconds.
- Comfortable, Painless Testing: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus Diabetic Monitors offer alternate testing sites including: palm, forearm, upper arm, calf, thigh, or fingertip. In addition the Softclix Plus lancing device offers the least-painful lancing technology, with 11 customizable depth settings to match your skin type. Use different setting depending on your skin type and test area. Individuals with sensitive skin will greatly benefit from this new lancing technology. The Compact Plus Glucose Meter only requires 1.5 microliters of blood for painless testing.
- No Coding: The Compact Plus Glucose Meter has automatic calibration. Simply load a new test strip drum into the meter and the diabetic monitor will do the rest!
- No Strip Handling: The pre-loaded 17 strip test drums eliminate the need to fumble with individual test strips.
- Save Results: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter features a downloadable 500-value memory with time and date. View your 7, 14, and 30 day test result averages (including high/low results). Manage your data with the Accu-Chek Compass software or enroll in the Diabetes Assistant Program. Simply download the results to your PC to benefit from these programs.
- Easy to Use: The Accu-Chek Compact Plus glucose monitors are all about convenience for you. The large glow in the dark display makes testing in low light environments perfect for individuals of all ages. Use The Softclix lancing device attached to the system for easy carrying and one hand operation or detach it for alternate site testing. The comfortable non-slip design and one touch testing makes handling and using the meter a breeze. Easy to read view finder lets you know how many test strips remain in the drum.
- Great for Arthritis Patients: The ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus drum of 17 preloaded test strips has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus test strip drum was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily.
- ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus Blood Glucose Meter (Batteries Included with present time and date)
- Detachable Accu-Chek Softclix Plus Lancing Device (with lancets)
- 1 Test Drum for 17 Tests
- Easy-to-Use Instructions (English and Spanish)
- Self Test Diary
Notes & Specifications:
- Use with Accu-Chek Compact Plus Test Strips 51 count, Accu-Chek Compact Plus Test Strips 102 count, Accu-Chek Compact Plus Test Strips 12 boxes of 51 count each, Accu-Chek Compact Plus Test Strips 24 boxes of 51 count each.
- Dimensions: 4"H x 2"W x 1.2"D; 4.2 oz. with battery, lancing device and test drum.
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money.
- Compatible with Accu-Chek data management tools.
Brand: Accu Chek
Category: Glucose Meter Kits
The Following product has been added to your cart