Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Carex AccuRelief Mini TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief System, 6-13/20" H x 1-16/47" W x 0-16/41" D, 15 Intensity Levels, 20 Minutes Pain Relief.
The AccuRelief™ Mini TENS Pain Relief System is a tiny compact electrical TENS unit that delivers powerful targeted and effective pain relief. This easy-to-use device is preset with a combination program that delivers gentle electrical pulses with two therapeutic phases of alternating therapy. Comes complete with Mini TENS device, two reusable electrode gel pads with snap connectors, one 3V CR2032 long-life battery, instruction manual, and electrode placement guide for targeted relief.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- Simple-to-Operate, portable device for pain management starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal.
- Pre-Programmed with two phases of alternating therapy for quick, safe and effective relief.
- 15 Levels of adjustable intensity - increase or decrease stimulation with a press of a button.
- Lightweight, flexible design shapes and contours to almost any body part. Small and compact to wear discreetly under clothing.
- 20 Minute treatment with auto shut-off.
- Odor-free, drug-free, latex-free.
Brand: Carex Health Brands
The Following product has been added to your cart