Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
2-2/5" H x 2-1/10" W x 7/10" D, 20 Intensity Levels, 30 Minutes Pain Relief.
The AccuRelief™ Wireless Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System is a is a wireless compact electrical TENS unit that delivers powerful targeted pain relief for those hard-to reach areas, using a remote control. The unique design includes two gel pads which allow you to surround your pain, as opposed to other competitive TENS products that come with one adhesive pad. Move around freely without wires while enjoying the effects of TENS therapy. Comes complete with two electrode controllers, two reusable electrode gel pads with snap connectors, one remote control, six (6) AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, electrode placement guide, and a convenient draw-string carry bag.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- Simple-to-operate, portable device for pain management starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal. Treat pain with one pad or both.
- Pre-programmed with three phases of alternating therapy for quick, safe and effective relief.
- Powerful with 20 levels of adjustable intensity - increase or decrease stimulation with remote control.
- 30-minute treatment with auto shut-off.
- Lightweight, flexible design of each unit shapes and contours to almost any body part. Small and compact to wear discreetly under clothing.
Brand: Carex Health Brands
The Following product has been added to your cart