Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Advocate Control Solution (Low) is made to be used with the Advocate, Advocate Duo Blood, and Advocate Redi-Code Glucose Meters for quality control testing.
Control Tests should be performed:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
To perform a control test:
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.
- 1 Vial of Advocate Control Solution Low(4.0 ml)
- Glucose Control Solutions intended for use with the Advocate, Advocate Duo Blood, and Advocate Redi-Code Glucose Meters only.
- Do not use if expiration date has passed.
- Shake vial before use.
- Manufactured by Diabetic Supply of Suncoast Inc.
Category: Diabetic Accessories