Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
BD Ultra Fine 33 gauge lancets are designed to virtually painless. The BD 33 gauge lancets are the thinnest lancets available for maximum comfort during diabetic testing. These lancets are manufactured with the same quality and craftsmanship you expect from BD.
- 100 Sterile 33 Gauge BD Ultra Fine lancets (Single-Use)
BD Lancets are Designed to Fit Most Lancing Devices Including:
- Microlet Vaculance
- Penlet Plus/One Touch UltraSoft
- Prestige LX
- OneTouch Lancing Device
- Freestyle Lancing Device
- Microlet 2
- Ascensia Microlet
- And Many More!
BD Lancet Instructions:
If you are using a lancing device please refer to the manufacturers specific instructions. As with all diabetic testing, it's important to wash and dry your hands before testing.
- Select a fingertip site. Choose a spot slightly off center to minimize pain.
- Remove the lancet cap and quickly puncture the skin in a firm motion.
- Apply blood to your test strip and wipe your fingertip with a cotton ball or soft tissue.
- Make sure to store used lancets in a puncture proof container and dispose of them in accordance with your local disposal ordinance.
- Keep away from small children and pets.
- Never share used lancets with anyone.
Brand: Bd (Becton Dickinson)
Category: Lancets and Devices
The Following product has been added to your cart