Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Coloplast Assura Two-Piece Urostomy Micro-Pouch with Antireflux Valve, Cut-to-fit, 3/8" to 1-3/8" Stoma Opening, 40mm Flange, 6" L, Small, Transparent, Soft Absorbent Backing, Spiral Adhesive. The Two-Piece Urostomy Micro-Pouch allows people with urostomies to connect to a night bag without feeling the weight of their normal pouch during the night for optimum comfort. Twisting of the pouch is prevented due to its small size. Pouch contains a soft, absorbent back with anti-reflux valve.
- Unique spiral adhesive especially developed for urostomies.
- Easy-to-use lock ring for ultimate security.
- Improved outlet valve: hygienic, secure and ideal for people with limited dexterity.
- Erosion resistant.
- Leaves no residue.
- The Assura Two-Piece system offers a secure lock ring coupling. A "click"? signals when the pouch is correctly locked to the barrier and is securely in place.
- The outlet is made of a very soft and flexible material, preventing it from irritating the leg.
- The Assura multichamber pouches are made of a noise-reducing and odor proof film. Each pouch features a soft fabric on the back of the bag making it more comfortable.
- The effective antireflux valve prevents urine from flowing back to the Urostomy, thereby reducing the risk of urinary infection and skin problems. Includes 3 adapters.
- Coloplast Assura Two-Piece Urostomy Micro-Pouch with Anti-Reflux Valve, Cut-to-Fit, 3/8" to 1-3/8" Stoma Opening, 40mm Flange, 6" L, Small, Transparent - Box of 10
Category: Ostomy Supplies
The Following product has been added to your cart