Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Type: Durahesive Extended Wear, Tape Collar
Stoma Opening: 1/2" to 1-3/4" Mold-to-Fit, Convex
Size: Medium, 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
Belt Tabs: No
The Natura System is a comprehensive product line with our latest skin barrier technologies. The plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security. Durahesive and Stomahesive skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive skin barriers swell up or "Turtleneck" to better protect the stoma and peristomal skin. Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma. Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versatility. It requires no cutting or measuring, which makes it easy to learn how to use.
- Provides added protection from liquid output.
- Barrier will turtleneck or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma.
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch.
- Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma.
- Designed to maintain a contoured fit during wear.
Sold by: BX of 10 EA
Category: Ostomy Supplies
The Following product has been added to your cart