Free ground shipping on all orders over $70
The original, weighted Polyurethane feeding tube designed for nasogastric and naso duodenal feeding. Large, bolus tip facilitates passage and helps maintain placement. The feeding port is incompatible with Luer-lock or I.V. connectors, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
- Engineered safety controls; feeding ports are incompatible with Luer-lock or I.V. connectors thus reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not I.V. access.
- Available with and without flow through stylets offering product flexibility.
- Coated with Hydromer hydrophilic lubricant allowing for ease of stylet removal and tube insertion.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily identifiable on x-ray or fluoroscope.
- Y-Port connector provides ability to manage tube and deliver medication/flush without having to disconnect feeding adapter.
- Centimeter (CM) markings easily detect tube migration and depth placement.
Kendall Dobbhoff Nasogastric Polyurethane Feeding Tube with Safe Enteral Connection 10 Fr, 43" L, Radiopaque Polyurethane, with Rigid Outlet Port and Stylet, DEHP free - One each
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart