Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
EleCare dha/ara powder, 14.1 ounce, institutional, 1900 calories per can.
Nutritionally Complete Amino Acid-Based Infant Formula with Iron
- A 20 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete amino acid-based formula for infants who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein. EleCare is indicated for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- For infants 0-12 months of age.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic,1 to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic infants.
- Clinically shown to support the growth of exclusively formula-fed infants.2
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Elecare DHA/ARA Powder, 14.1 oz., Institutional - Item #: 5255251 -One can of powder each
Brand: Abbott Nutrition
The Following product has been added to your cart