*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Nutritionally Complete Amino Acid-Based Medical Food
- A 30 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete amino acid-based medical food for children age 1 and older who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein.
- EleCare Jr is for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- For children age 1 year and older.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Use under medical supervision.
Abbott Nutrition Elecare Jr. Features:
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic, to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic children.
- Shown to be effective in maintaining growth of children with cow's-milk protein allergy when used as the primary source of calories.
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
- 14.1 ounce can of vanilla- Powder
- For use under medical supervision only.
Brand: Abbott Nutrition
The Following product has been added to your cart
EleCare JrNutritionally Complete Amino Acid-Based Medical Food A 30 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete amino acid-based medical ...