*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Mead Johnson Co Enfamil Enfacare Powder with Lipil 12.8Oz Can, Milk-based, Unflavored, 22 Calories/fluid ounce, Non Sterile
It is a milk-based infant formula which includes docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA). It is nutritionally balanced and is specifically designed with extra amounts of important nutrients for the nutritional management of infants with conditions such as prematurity and low birth weight.
- Includes LIPIL, blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain and eye development.
- 20% of the fat blend from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil.
- 2.8g protein/100 calories, which is a higher protein level than Enfamil Lipil.
- Nucleotide levels patterned after human milk.
- Typically used for infants from approximately 1800 grams in weight and can be used through the first year of life.
Mead Johnson Co Enfamil Enfacare Powder with Lipil 12.8Oz Can, Milk-based, Unflavored, 22 Calories/fluid ounce, Non Sterile - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart