Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
This weighted, polyurethane feeding tube is designed for nasogastric and naso duodenal feeding with a slimmer, lighter, weighted tip for easier insertion. The feeding port is incompatible with luer-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert.
- Feeding ports are incompatible with luer-lock or IV connectors, therefore, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not IV access.
- Weighted feeding tubes with and without flow through stylets.
- Coated with Hydromer hydrophilic lubricant.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily detectable via x-ray or fluoroscope.
- Y-Port connector's side port allows medication/fluid delivery without having to disconnect feeding adapter.
- Centimeter (CM) markings allow for ease of placement and tracking of tube migration.
Kendall Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Safe Enteral Connection 10Fr, 43" Long, Radiopaque Polyurethane, Rigid Outlet Port, without Stylet, 5g, DEHP free - One each
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart