Free ground shipping on all orders over $70
The EntriStar Skin Level Gastrostomy Tube is constructed of a durable, polyurethane material and a unique, internal retention bolster that is ideal for long term use. Utilizing the patented, Gripstar insertion and removal device, the procedure is made much easier on both patient and clinician.
- Non-balloon, internal retention bolster allows for long-term use.
- Full spectrum of sizes and lengths for patient flexibility.
- Polyurethane construction features durable thermal sensitive material that softens when warmed to body temperature and retains it strength. Allows for thinner wall construction for better flow/decompression rates and fewer tube complications.
- Proximally located antireflux valve reduces exposure to the gastric fluids that would cause premature breakdown. Prevents fluid leakage.
- Reinforced obturator and Gripstar insertion removal device makes the procedure safer and easier on both patient and clinician.
- ClipStar active or passive locking mechanism.
- Raised feet design and external retention bolster minimizes contact with the skin to prevent irritation and skin breakdown. Allows for maximum air and moisture circulation, and promotes a healthy stoma site.
Kendall EntriStar Skin Level Gastrostomy Kit 16Fr x 1-1/2 cm, Polyurethane, Non-Balloon Internal Retention Bolster, ClipStar Active or Passive Locking Mechanism - One each
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart