Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Type: Extended Wear, Tape Border
Stoma Opening: 1-1/2" Pre-Cut, Convex
Flextend provides ostomates with the longest wear time available. Flextend is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileostomies. Flextend barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4-1/2 to 5.0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms.
- Flextend is designed for extended wear - perfect for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Built-in convexity provides security and leak protection for those with retracted, flush, or recessed stomas.
- Eliminates pressure on post-operative abdomens with the Floating Flange.
- CenterPointLock ensures secure attachment and prevents accidental pouch/skin barrier separation.
- Tape border provides additional security to attachment of one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier.
Sold by: BX of 5 EA
Category: Ostomy Supplies
The Following product has been added to your cart