Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
The feeding port is incompatible with lure-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert. The Kangaroo gastrostomy tube is constructed of a durable silicone that allows for optimal performance and longevity. The replaceable Y-port allows you to change the port rather than the entire tube.
- Dual port enteral connector is engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port.
- Medical grade silicone tubing for durability and tube longevity.
- Rounded skin disc for external retention.
- Graduated shaft allows for easy stoma depth measurement.
- Gastric balloon for internal retention seals off the internal stoma to prevent fluid leakage.
- Rounded tip with open distal end provides optimal tube performance.
- Replaceable Y-Port adapter allows for simple Y-Port replacement when port becomes stretched.
Kangaroo Gastrostomy Feeding Tube with Y-Ports with Safe Enteral Connections, Silicone, DEHP free, 14Fr 5cc Balloon - One each
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart