Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Kendall Healthcare's Monoject Ultra Comfort Insulin Syringe Short Needle 30G 1cc 5/16" and is an insulin syringe that lives up to its name and is practically the utmost in comfort being practically pain-free, especially if you need to administer several injections per day.
Kendall Healthcare's Monoject Ultra Comfort 30 Gauge 1cc Syringe features:
- Ultra Comfort Insulin Syringe Short Needle 30G 1cc 5/16" - 50 units or less of U-100 insulin
- Single step peel away packaging opens quickly and easily for aseptic handling
- Individually wrapped for sterility
- Non-pyrogenic (does not produce heat), non-toxic, latex-free
- Low dead space means more accurate dosage with minimal waste of insulin
- Permanently attached needle also keeps insulin waste to a minimum
- Large, bold numbers provide clear, easy to read markings allowing for accurate measurement of medication
- More comfort provided by superior grade lubricant
- Monoject Ultra Comfort Short Needle 30g 1cc 5/16in - 100/bx
- Manufactured by Kendall Healthcare
Brand: Mono Ject
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
DE, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Following product has been added to your cart