Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
MVP U-40 Vet Syringes are designed for easy and accurate insulin delivery. The U 40 Insulin Syringe allows for more comfortable injections with a lubricared multi-facet needle. No "dead space" for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumb rest for positive grip and easy control.
MVP Veterinary Syringes Features:
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel.
- Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached eliminating needle pop-off.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
- Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
- MVP U40, 29 Gauge .5cc 1/2" Vet Syringes - Polybag of 10ct
- U-40 Syringe
- MVP Vet Syringes are film coated for maximum comfort.
- The 1/2 cc syringe is designed for patients receiving 20 Units or less of U-40 Insulin.
- For Veterinary Use Only
- To ensure safety and comfort MVP Vet syringes should only be used once.
Category: Diabetic Pet Care
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Following product has been added to your cart