Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
The NovaMax Link blood glucose monitoring system is the upgrade to the BD Paradigm Link for Medtronic Insulin Pump. The Paradigm Insulin Pump receives stored data from the glucose meter, which can then be downloaded to your personal computer. Nova Max Link automatically sends your glucose test results to the Paradigm Insulin Pump for use with the Bolus Wizard Calculator. The NovaMax meter's wizard calculates the amount of insulin you need to reach your target blood glucose level.
Nova Max Link Meter Features:
- Fast Results: The Compact Plus Glucose meter is capable of providing accurate test results in 5 seconds.
- Advanced Communication: Wireless communication of your blood glucose level to a Paradigm Insulin Pump
- Absolutely NO CODING required: so you don't have to worry about finding the code that matches. Helps reduce user error and ensures accurate test results.
- Small Blood Sample: Only (0.3 microliters) of blood is required for virtually painless testing.
- Fast Results: Accurate and fast glucose test results within 5 seconds.
- Alternate Site Testing: For increased comfort. Helps reduce the pain associated with repetitive testing on the same spot each time. Great for individuals who need to frequently test their blood glucose levels.
- Advanced Data Management: Plugs into your personal computer to help you better understand and optimize your pump therapy.
- Large Memory: The large internal memory conveniently Stores up to 400-Test results.
- Nova Max Link Meter (battery included)
- Owner's Booklet/ Quick Reference Guide
- Carrying Case
Notes & Specifications:
- Use with Nova Max Glucose Test Strips 50 count, Nova Max Glucose Test Strips 100, Nova Max Glucose Test Strips 12 boxes of 50 count each, Nova Max Glucose Test Strips 24 boxes of 50 count each
- PC Software and cable are not included.
- Manufactured by Sanvita
Category: Glucose Meter Kits