Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
The Nutra2Go system allows patients to begin normal day-to-day activities without being restricted to their home. Take the Nutra2Go challenge and regain your mobility!
The Nutra2Go backpack system is designed for use with enteral feeding pumps and feeding sets. The Nutra2Go backpack system is designed to assist enteral feeding patients with their mobility. Enteral feeding patients have a difficult time becoming mobile after surgery due to enteral feeding demands. Feeding can take up to 12 hours depending on individual patients feeding schedule. Nutra2Go allows patients to begin normal day-to-day activities without being restricted to a bed or chair.
The Nutra2Go Backpack System is Constructed From:
- Outer Layer: Nylon Water-Proof Casing
- Second Layer: Reinforced with Fusion Interfacing
- Third Layer: Satin Lining, Plastic Viewing Case, Zippers
- Nutra2Go Removable Belt: Nylon Webbing, Adjustable Plastic Buckles
- 1. Nutra2Go Pump Waistpack
- 2. Nutra2Go Feeding Set Waistpack
- 3. Nutra2Go Removal Belt
NUTRA2GO PHOTO GALLERY (CLICK TO ENLARGE)...
Notes & Information
- Nutra2Go was created by cancer survivor Rich Johnson and his loving wife Patricia Johnson to increase patient mobility and help patients regain their quality of life. "The mobility and ease of use provided by Nutra2Go are not just a convenience; they are, I believe, a literal lifesaver,"? said company founder Richard Johnson. "As a patient who has had to use a feeding pump myself, I know how discouraging it can be to be confined to the home for feeding. The Nutra2Go system has allowed me to lead a much fuller life."
Return and Refund Policy.
Reshipping: You will be responsible for any accrued reshipping costs due to customer error (ie, incorrect shipping address)
Returns: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the nutra2go system within 7 business days from the date of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Items returned in new condition with original packaging more than 7 business days after delivery date will be charged a 30% re‐stocking fee, over 90 business days have a 50% re‐stocking fee, and over 120 business days the item is not returnable.
Refunds: Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Shipping: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
The Following product has been added to your cart