Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Nutramigen with Lipil Concentrate 13 oz Can, 520cal, Unflavored, Hypoallergenic Formula, Iron-Fortified, Lactose-free. Nutramigen is an iron-fortified, lactose-free, hypoallergenic infant formula for newborns and infants who are allergic to the intact proteins in cow's milk and soy formulas, as well as other foods. Nutramigen contains extensively hydrolyzed protein proven effective for managing colic due to cow's milk allergy. Formula includes docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA), nutrients also found in breast milk, which promote brain and eye development. Also features levels of fatty acids and choline similar to those in breast milk, as well as vitamins, minerals, and nutrients essential to baby's growth and development. Intended as a sole source of nutrition for babies up to 6 months of age, then as supplemental nutrition up to 12 months.
- Hypoallergenic and lactose-free.
- Clinically proven to effectively manage colic due to cow's milk protein allergy in 48 hours.
- Nutritionally complete.
- Has DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk, that promote brain and eye development.
- Fatty acid profile patterned after breast milk.
- For infants sensitive to intact proteins.
- Nutramigen with Lipil Concentrate 13 oz Can, 520cal - Each
Brand: Mead Johnson
The Following product has been added to your cart