Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
The Autopen is a reusable, multi dose, automatic injection pen for use with the 3.0 ml cartridges. A side mounted trigger on this Autopen gives it a unique mode of delivery facilitating ease of injection, and making it particularly suitable for children and patients with compromised dexterity. The device allows for confident, accurate dose selection, with its easy-to-dial function and audible indication.
Owen Mumford Autopen Multi Dose Injection Pen Features:
- Quick and easy operation
- Side mounted trigger gives it a unique mode of delivery facilitating ease of injection
- Easy to dial variable dose setting knob with audible dose selection, ensures confident accurate dosing
- Sleek, lightweight design and stylish shape
- 3.0ml X 2 unit 2-42 units
- Owen Mumford Autopen Multi Dose Injection Pen, 3.0 ML
- 2 unit increments
- Autopens are compatible with a wide range of pre-filled glass and plastic syringes, and pre-filled cartridges
- The Autopen has been thoroughly tested and meets the dose accuracy requirements of ISO 11608 -1, Pen Injectors for medical use Part 1
- The standard OM pen is CE marked and has a 510(k)
Brand: Owen Mumford
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
DE, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Following product has been added to your cart