*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Peptide-Based Nutrition for Children
PediaSure Peptide 1.0 Cal is a nutritionally complete, peptide-based formula for the nutritional needs of children ages 1-13 years with malabsorption, maldigestion, and other GI conditions.
For oral or tube feeding.
For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
Use under medical supervision.
- Nutrient blend designed to help support tolerance and absorption:
- Hydrolyzed whey-dominant protein.
- Nutraflora scFOS* prebiotic.
- Structured lipids.
- Nutrition to help support:
- Growth and development.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL (1000 Cal); for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL (1500 Cal).
- Only peptide-based pediatric product with Kosher status.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Pediasure peptide 1.0 vanilla, 8 ounce bottle, institutional. 237 calories per 8 ounce can - One Each
The Following product has been added to your cart