Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Easy to set up and use, the Abbott Precision Xtra Meter is the only meter that tests for both blood Glucose and blood Ketones. Every family who has a child with diabetes should have an Abbott Precision Xtra Meter for blood Ketone testing.
Precision Extra Glucose Meter Features:
- Fast: Results in 5 seconds for Glucose testing and 10 seconds for Ketone testing.
- Easy to Handle: Small in size and weighs about 1.5 ounces.
- Easy to Use: 2-step testing; apply a blood sample and insert the strip. The monitor turns on automatically giving an accurate reading.
- Small Sample Size: Requires only 0.6 microliter for Glucose testing and 1.5 microliters for Ketone testing. The meter will report "EXPIRED" if you load an expired test strip.
- Abbott Precision Xtra Meter
- Instructions for use
- Quiet, adjustable lancing device
- 10 Lancets
- Discreet carrying case
- Long-Life battery (installed)
- Alternative site testing cap, for use with lancing device
Notes & Specifications:
- Use with Precision Xtra Blood Glucose Test Strips 50 count , Precision Xtra Blood Glucose Test Strips 12 boxes of 50 count each, Precision Xtra Blood Glucose Test Strips 24 boxes of 50 count each.
- Precision Xtra is an indispensable tool for managing Type-1 Diabetes because of its blood Ketone testing capability.
- You can touch the test strip without contaminating it.
- Its features make it well suited for use by kids. And, because the test strips can be handled without contaminating the test, the usual concern about the difficulty little kids have opening foil wrapped strips does not apply. They can practically wrestle the strip open and it will still work.
- Manufactured by Abbott Diabetes Care
Category: Glucose Meter Kits
The Following product has been added to your cart