Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Prodigy AutoCode. The Only Spanish - English Speaking, No-Coding blood glucose monitoring system on the market! Simple to use. Freedom to stay on the go. Simple. Fast. Accurate.
Prodigy AutoCode Glucose Meter Kit Features:
- No-Coding: Requires no coding. Simply insert your test strip and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors.
- Audible: Speaks your test results in English or Spanish in just 7 seconds.
- Full USB Port: Requires any standard USB cable.
- Memory and Data Management: Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14 and 28-day averages
- Alternate Site Testing: Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves for more comfort and less pain.
- Small Blood Sample: Requires only a tiny blood sample.
- One-Button Simplicity: Uses one button for easy navigation.
- Teamwork: You are able to hear your child or spouse test result from across the room and work together as a team to manage their diabetes.
Prodigy AutoCode Test Strips Features:
- No Coding Required: You won't have to look for the code that matches, making the process faster and easier.
- Alternate Site Testing: Test from your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves, which have fewer nerve endings than your fingertips.
- Tiny Blood Sample: Requires only a 0.6 micro liter blood sample.
- Fast: Fast and accurate results within 6 seconds.
- Easy to Use: Automatically draw blood into the strips, and with the use of this Prodigy AutoCode test strips and the available Prodigy AutoCode Meter you are able to hear your results instantly in English or Spanish.
- Prodigy's FREE Software: With the Prodigy's free software, you will be able to download your glucose levels to your PC and make an average of them.
- 1 Prodigy AutoCode Meter Kit
- 100 Prodigy AutoCode Blood Glucose Test Strips
Category: Glucose Meter Kits
The Following product has been added to your cart