Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
The feeding port is incompatible with luer-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not IV access.
- Thermo-sensitive, polyurethane material is stiffer out of the package and softens up to 40% when warmed to body temperature. It then remains flexible for prolonged use.
- Colored, X-ray opaque Sentinel Line with Sentinel Eye tubing; purple readily identifies tube as an enteral feeding line and is easily detectable by X-ray. The Sentinel Eye tubing allows the clinician to easily determine the distal tip location.
- Attached cap to cover proximal end can be closed during periods of nonuse or transport.
- Centimeter (CM) markings allows for ease of placement and tracking of tube migration.
Kendall Purple Argyle Indwell Pediatric Polyurethane Feeding Tube with Safe Enteral Connection, Transparent, Sterile, DEHP Free, 6-1/2Fr, 36" - One each
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart