*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Hypoallergenic Infant Formula with Iron
A 20 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. A supplemental beverage for children with severe food allergies, sensitivity to intact protein, protein maldigestion, or fat malabsorption.
Similac Alimentum Expert Care Features:
- Hypoallergenic; contains a predigested protein to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's-milk protein.
- Hydrolyzed casein supplemented with free amino acids for infants who are sensitive to or unable to digest intact protein.
- Starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours in most infants.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
- A unique blend of two carbohydrates using two absorptive pathways to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Made with oils that have been shown to be well absorbed. Approximately 33% of the fat as medium chain triglycerides.
- Lactose-free carbohydrate for lactose sensitivity.
- Ready To Feed formula is corn-free.
- One Ready to Feed 8 oz. can - Each
- Manufactured by Abbot Nutrition
The Following product has been added to your cart