Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Black/White, Pre-Wired, Dual Hydrogel Layer, Lasts Up to Ten Days, For SmartMonitor 2 Apnea Monitor, Latex-Free.
SmartTrace neonatal/pediatric electrodes are the smart, skin-friendly choice when you are looking for an electrode that stays sticky longer. The electrodes are formulated with two unique patented gel layers. The first layer is gentle on an infant’s skin and allows the electrode to stick, and restick, without harming the baby's delicate skin. The second layer is formulated for optimal adhesion to the electrode. These two layers are locked together with a unique mesh layer to prevent slippage and delamination.
- Interwoven mesh sensing grid helps contribute to broad signal detection.
- Patented dual-layer hydrogel is gentle on baby’s skin but provides excellent adhesion.
- Breathable moisture barrier performs well in high humidity.
- Lasts up to ten days with repeated application.
- Double soldered wires reduce wire pullout.
- Copper lead wire promotes high quality tracings.
- Applies and reapplies without rewetting.
- Resists moisture and ‘dry out'.
The Following product has been added to your cart