The Bayer Contour Glucose meter requires small blood samples (0.6 microliters) and alternate site testing for virtually painless testing. The no code auto calibration feature reduces user error and makes the Contour glucose monitor perfect for people of all ages. The 480 value memory displays 14 day averages and can be downloaded to your home computer for advanced data management. Convenient test remainder alarms remind you when you should take your next blood glucose test. Sip-In sampling technology makes blood application quick and easy.
Ascensia Contour Glucose Meter Features:
- No Coding: The auto calibration feature saves time and reduces user error to ensure accurate test results each time you use the meter.
- Small Blood Samples: The Ascensia Contour glucose meter only requires 0.6 microliters of blood reducing the pain associated with diabetic glucose testing.
- Alternate Test Sites: Reduce the pain associated with repetitive testing on the same site each time. Alternate test sites include: forearm, palm, or fingertip.
- Fast Accurate Test Results: The Bayer Contour glucose meter provides test results in as little as 5 seconds and uses auto calibration to ensure accurate test results. The meter also compensates for interference during testing for reliable test results.
- 480 Value Memory: The Contour diabetic meter uses an advanced memory system that calculates 14 day test averages, 7 day high/low test results, and pre/post meal test marking for enhanced glucose control. Test results are downloadable to your home computer for advanced data management and support Diabetes Management Software. Convenient test reminders prevent you from forgetting to test your blood glucose levels.
- Easy to Use: The Contour glucose monitor is designed to be easy to use for people of all ages. The no coding design prevents inaccuracies from miscoding. The"Sip-In"Sampling technology makes blood application simple and effective (less wasted test strips). The Contour meter lets you personalize your meter according to your testing routine with basic or advanced modes. Advanced features include: programmable HI and LO settings and a personalized test result summary.
- Bayer / Ascensia Contour Blood Glucose Meter
- Convenient Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Warranty Card
- Manufactured by Bayer Diabetes Care (Formerly Ascensia)
- Use with the Bayer Contour Test Strips 50 count, Bayer Contour Test Strips 100 count, Bayer Contour Test Strips 50 count case of 12
Manufactured by Bayer Products
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
It is compact and easy to use. I really appreciate the effort put into a design that requires so little blood and can be extract from a variety of places. The product was shipped quickly and in great condition. I have only praise for both the product and the process.
The Bayer Contour Glucose Meter is so compact, lightweight and delivers results quickly. I'm very happy this product.
I did not purchase for myself, purchase it for my mother. She seems to like it.
Great monitor easy to use!