Receive Exclusive Offers and Coupons
MVP Vet Syringe U40 - 29 Gauge .5cc 1/2" - 100 Per Box
Our Price: $10.99
You Save: 39%
- Most Orders Ship in 24 Hours!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Item # 819550
MVP Vet Syringes for U-40 insulin are designed for smooth and accurate insulin delivery. Their Multi-facet needle with lubricant coating allows for greater comfort during injections. No "dead space" for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumbrest for positive grip and easy control.
MVP Vet Syringe Features:
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel
- Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached eliminating needle pop-off.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
- Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
- Box of 100 MVP U40, 29 Gauge .5cc 1/2" Vet Syringes
- U-40 Syringe
- MVP Vet Syringes are film coated for maximum comfort.
- The 1/2 cc; syringe is designed for patients receiving 20 Units or less of U-40 Insulin.
- For Veterinary Use Only
- To ensure safety and comfort MVP Vet syringes should only be used once.
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes from these states, we must confirm your prescription. We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can either fax your prescription 800-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. You can either fax your prescription to (800) 931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufactured by MHC Medical Products
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Good syringe, works great for my diabetic cats. She can't even feel the needle. FAST SHIPPING, Great website, good prices on merchandice. Shipping prices are way too high, but they do ship in a nice cardboard box. One website I ordered from actually sent me 200 syringes in a large bubble envelope.
I use these for my diabetic cat. The first box I bought at our vet and cost me $40 for the same box of 100! Through this website I've been able to get the same box for less than $18 including shipping! I will be ordering from here as long as I need these!
Much better than what I was getting from my vet. Needles are always sharp. Very pleased and so is my cat!
Fast speedy delivery!! Thanks!!!