Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
BD Ultra Fine short needles are designed for safety and comfort. They are engineered with optimal point geometry and are coated with special Micro Bonded lubrication for a smoother entry. All BD ultra fine short needles are manufactured with surgical grade steel and are guaranteed to be sterile.
BD Ultra Fine Syringes Features:
- The 31 gauge insulin needle is engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- The 31 gauge insulin needle is manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- Polybag of 10 syringes- BD Ultra-Fine II Short Needle Insulin Syringes 1/2 cc 31 Gauge x 1/2 cc x 5/16 in (8mm)
- U-100 Insulin
- Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless the insulin has been opened or damaged.
- This Product does NOT contain natural rubber latex.
- All BD Insulin Syringes are Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort BD insulin syringes should only be used once.
Also in Quantities of:
Brand: Bd (Becton Dickinson)
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
DE, TN, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Following product has been added to your cart