Free ground shipping on all orders over $70
These CORFLO enteral feeding tubes were created to provide food to patients who cannot eat food otherwise, but their digestive system remains stable. The CORFLO Corpak feeding tubes can be inserted via the nose or mouth and placed in the stomach, as well as in the duodenum, or jejunum. These Corpak medical systems may or may not be weighted for easy insertion, and incorporates the ULTRA "canoe" shaped anti-clog outlet port. They also have a comfortable insertion. Read below for more features!
- ULTRA anti-clog outlet port: significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tubes that can be used with the CORTRAK Enteral Access System.
- Radiopaque for x-ray confirmation.
- Y-ports on all CORFLO feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
- Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes.
- Flow-through stylets to flush and aspirate during the insertion procedure.
- Coated with a water-activated lubricant to ease insertion.
- Anti-clog feeding port!
- Latex-free and DEHP-free!
Corpak Corflo Ultra Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet 10Fr, 43" L, 3 Gram Weight, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane, Latex-free, DEHP-free - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart