The Becton Dickinson Ultra-Fine Nano Pen Needle is part of the Ultra-Fine family of BD needles, manufactured by Becton Dickinson, to fit all diabetes pens and dosers available commercially in the United States. No need to worry about attaching the correct needle to a particular pen anymore - with BD Ultra-Fine Nano pen needles one size fits all. This is very important, since more than a third of insulin pen users are known to use several different pens.
These 32 gauge pen needles are technologically advanced compared to other needles and will deliver the most comfortable of injections, guaranteed - basically, you won't feel a thing. The BD Nano is the shortest, thinnest insulin pen needle on the market, measuring only 4mm (5/32 inch) in length with a gauge of 32. Compare that with the BD Original at 12.7mm (1/2 inch) and 29 gauge. You'll feel the difference, since you won't feel a thing. The Nano 32 gauge needle makes for a comfortable, straightforward injection requiring no pinching up of the skin prior to injecting.
BD Ultra Fine Pen Needles Features:
- Thinner, shorter and much more comfortable
- The comfort of the injection is guaranteed
- Designed for universal fit, so will fit all dosers and pens sold in the U.S.
- Allows for injection straight in
- No pinch up of the skin needed
- No need for longer needles - the Nano has been clinically proven to be just as effective in people of all sizes
- Needle is so fine as to be barely perceptible
- 5 cases of BD Ultra-Fine Nano Pen Needles 32g 4mm 90/bx
Compatible with Popular Insulin Pens Including:
- BD Pen
- NovoPen Junior
- NovoPen 3ml
- Humulin Pen
- And many more!