Free ground shipping on all orders over $79
Comfort meets syringes; the Easy Touch insulin syringe is film coated for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate dosage. They have no "dead space" for accurate dosage and less waste. 100% latex free. Easy Touch 30 gauge .5cc insulin syringes provide the best combination of quality, comfort, and value.
EasyTouch Insulin Syringe Features:
- Made for Comfort: The short needle insulin syringes are made from special surgical grade of stainless steel and are securely attached to eliminates needle pop off. Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Made to Minimize Errors: The transparent barrel gives excellent view of syringe contents. Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Easy Control: Optimum design provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Unique Design: To eliminate waste and makes measuring more precise.
- Leak Proof: Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel. Tight fit and leak proof.
- Maximum Sterility: Protective needle cap to prevent contamination and damage to needle and a protective plunger cap to maintain the sterility of the syringe during shipping.
- 10 bags, each one contains 10 EasyTouch Insulin Syringes. (100 Syringes total)
- Size and dimensions: 30 gauge .5cc ½ inches syringes
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
DE, TN, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us via the contact form on our Contact Us page.
The Following product has been added to your cart