Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
Technology has made it even easier to check your blood glucose levels. In addition, those with visual or other impairments have benefited from the advent of talking diabetic meters, which have eliminated the need to interpret hard-to-read digital displays to learn their blood sugar numbers. Today's diabetic meters have a higher degree of accuracy and have features, such as talking diabetic meters, that are helpful to many who are living with diabetes.
The Embrace TALK blood glucose monitoring system was built with the end-user in mind. The primary objective for this diabetic meter was to create a talking diabetic meter that maintained a high degree of accuracy, while implementing easy-to-use and easy-to-understand features. This talking diabetic meters "guides" you through the testing process with step-by-step instructions. It also speaks your blood glucose level results to you.
This talking diabetic meter is ideal for the visually impaired or those who have difficulty reading digital displays. The large display and talking component offer double confirmation with results you can both see and hear. The double injection molding along the side of the Embrace TALK glucose diabetes meter makes for a more secure grip during the testing procedure. With a small blood sample size and fast test results, testing your blood sugar levels has never been easier.
Embrace TALK Meter Kit features:
- Audible Results with On/Off Function
- No Coding Required: The meter will code itself automatically each time a new lot of test strips are used
- Small Blood Sample: These test strips only 1 Micro liter of Blood = Less Pain and easier blood application
- Alternate Site Testing: Test on your palm, forearm, leg to avoid painful testing on the same spot each time
- Fast and Accurate: Receive accurate test results in seconds
- Embrace TALK Glucose Test Strips, 100 count
- Embrace TALK Glucose Meter Kit
Category: Glucose Meter Kits