Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Nova Max Ketone Test Strips are designed for use with the Nova Max Plus Meter. Nova Max Ketone Test Strips measure ketone levels in blood with a very small sample, just 0.8 microliters. Results are available in only 10 seconds. The American Diabetes Association recommends blood ketone testing whenever the blood glucose level is >250 mg/dL or during sick days.
One box of ketone strips contains 2 vials, each with 5 test strips. Nova's ketone test strip provide a 1-year shelf life from the date of manufacture. The test strip vial can be stored in the Nova Max Plus carrying case so that ketone strips are readily available. A pamphlet explaining ketone test results is included in each test strip box.
NovaMax Plus Ketone Test Strips Features:
- One-Year Shelf Life
- Results in Just 10 Seconds
- Small Sample of Just 0.8 Microliters
- 2 Vials of 5 Test Strips
- One box of 10 individually wrapped NovaMax Plus Ketone Test Strips
When to Test for Ketones:
- During acute illness or stress.
- When blood glucose levels are consistently elevated.
- During pregnancy.
- When any symptoms of ketoacidosis, such as nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain are present.
Best Expiration Date Guaranteed!
Category: Glucose Test Strips