Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
Owen Mumford Unifine Pentips Ultra Short are ultra thin pen needles that are triple sharpened at the tip allowing for optimal injections and have a unique silicone lubricating coating for maximum comfort. It also has anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needle for clean piercing of the insulin cartridge, with no fragmentation. These Unifine Pentips are our thinnest needles ever and 2 mm shorter than the Unifine Pentips Short!
Owen Mumford Unifine Pentips Ultra Short 31G, 6MM Features:
- Comfortable: Has a unique silicone lubricating coating for maximum comfort.
- Universal: Universal needles fit into virtually insulin and other drug delivery pens.
- Triple Sharpened: Needles are triple sharpened allowing for optimal injections.
- Anti-Coring Treatment: Needles have been treated at the rear for clean piercing of the insulin cartridge, with no fragmentation.
- Ultra Thin Pen Needles: Our thinnest needles ever!
- Box of 100 Owen Mumford Unifine Pentips Ultra Short 31G, 6MM
- Free pen needle remover included in each box
- Fits quickly and easily into Owen Mumford's own Autopen and all major insulin pens
- Sterile single use
- Always seek medical advice regarding injection sites, technique or choice of pen needle
- Made in Italy
Compatible with Popular Insulin Pens Including:
- BD Pen
- NovoPen Junior
- NovoPen 3ml
- Humulin Pen
- And many more!
Brand: Owen Mumford
Category: Pen Needles
By purchasing Pen Needles from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these pen needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin pen needles without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CT, NY: These states require a prescription for pen needles. If you are shipping pen needles to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or send it by email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Following product has been added to your cart