Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Prodigy AutoCode. The Only Spanish - English Speaking, No-Coding blood glucose monitoring system on the market! Simple to use. Freedom to stay on the go. Simple. Fast. Accurate.
Prodigy AutoCode Glucose Meter Kit Features:
- No-Coding: Requires no coding. Simply insert your test strip and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors.
- Audible: Speaks your test results in English or Spanish in just 7 seconds.
- Full USB Port: Requires any standard USB cable.
- Memory and Data Management: Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14 and 28-day averages
- Alternate Site Testing: Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves for more comfort and less pain.
- Small Blood Sample: Requires only a tiny blood sample.
- One-Button Simplicity: Uses one button for easy navigation.
- Teamwork: You are able to hear your child's or spouse's test result from across the room and work together as a team to manage their diabetes.
- Prodigy AutoCode Glucose Meter
- Carrying case
- Daily Log Book
- Use with Prodigy Test Strips 50 count, Prodigy Voice Test Strips 50 count, Prodigy Auto Code Test Strips 12 boxes of 50 count each, Prodigy Auto Code Test Strips 24 boxes of 50 count each.
- Measures 3.79" x 1.79" x 1".
- Operates on 2 "AAA" batteries (INCL)
- This item is accessible to the blind
- Manufactured by Diagnostic Devices
Category: Glucose Meter Kits
The Following product has been added to your cart